Just bought a Samsung TV and got it installed? You must be figuring out the Samsung TV codes right? Well its really easy just really easy. Before you make any move with any random codes. Let’s discuss some details
To be more precise and short here, all Samsung TV remote codes are always with the three digits it’s either 3,4 and 5 of them while you are setting up your TV.
This guide will be helpful for the ones looking for the codes and also how to actually set them up the right way.
This will help all the readers looking for the following information for their TV’s:
- Samsung tv codes for dish remote
- Directv remote Samsung tv codes
- Comcast Samsung tv codes
- Samsung tv codes for Xfinity
Nothing goes without saying that having Samsung new TVs is something we are all excited as comes with the best possible ever displays and here are some of the new beasts which you got to get right away.
Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA Flat 55-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series
Samsung QN65Q60RAFXZA Flat 65-Inch QLED 4K Q60 Series
Samsung UN65RU8000FXZA Flat 65-Inch 4K 8 Series
Samsung 55″ TU8000 Crystal UHD 4K UHD Smart TV
Two Methods For Samsung TV Codes
There are two methods for setting up the codes for your Samsung TV:
- Ensure that the adapter is powered on and set up correctly.
- Make sure your remote can see the front of the Adapter during setup.
- Utilizing your Adapter’s remote, press and hold the PROG catch until the LED on the remote turns on, at that point press the button “INFO”.
- The LED on the remote will show up gradually to demonstrate that it is currently in the “pairing mode”.
- Enter the 3,4 or 5-digit number that shows up on your TV screen with the keys on your remote.
- You entered the correct digits. Your TV will indicate Success.
- If digits are incorrect. The TV will indicate “Sorry your entry was wrong”.
- You can attempt again by entering another code.
- Press and hold “PROG” catch for a few moments.
- You will see a red strong light.
- Discharge “PROG” catch and after that press “television” key one time. Keeping it pressed won’t help you.
- Enter the TV code for Samsung : 0101, and continue attempting with Samsung 4 digit and 5 digits remote code list beneath
- The LED light will go off after the right code is entered.
Try both of these one of them will work for you most definitely. Now let’s discuss for the people who are looking for the codes of their
Method 1: Samsung Serial Number & Model
In this step we will share basic information before looking for code. Just look at the back of their LED/LCD about the following information:
If you can’t find the information for a certain model then you can do the following method as mentioned on Samsung official website:
So, following were the steps you can take to get the model number which would make it easier for you to get your codes easily through the official website or by simply entering the numbers.
Method 2: Finding by Samsung TV Codes list
If you are not able to get the list of codes for your model Samsung TV screen then here is a list of all updated codes for your TV:
Hope these will give you an ultimate solution and will actually be time-saving for you. Hope it serves as an ultimate guide for all the users with the Samsung tv codes and those who are actually having no idea how to fix this problem of setting up their TV.
If it worked for you do let us know in the comments below and if it doesn’t do share your concern we will be more than happy to help you. Cheers!